Friday 16 May 2014

ONLY GOOD THINGS ARE RARE



Dress c/o RARE LONDON | Sandals from SPY LOVE BUY | Sunglasses from PRIMARK | Hat from KANGOL c/o Rosie Fortescue

Whilst trying to set up my new blog I was contacted by the lovely people at Label PR asking if I'd like to do a review of an item from Rare London, after thinking perhaps they'd got the wrong person (honestly!) I of course accepted. Two days later I'd finally made my choice in the form of this beautiful monochrome scallop double hem dress, utterly stunning and just the perfect fit for my shape. 

At first the backless aspect scared me a little as my body was not made to go braless (hello boobs), but after trying it with a range of different coloured bra's it looks great either with nude or a pop of colour which you could match to your shoes or bag. Chiffon always reminds me of dresses when I was little, the softness and floatiness to the top section of this one will be super perfect for all occasions this season. 

My white chunky sandals and floppy hat give it a casual 'picnic' feel but I'm already imagining it with heels and a little jacket for evenings. RARE LONDON have such an amazing range of clothing from dresses to co-ords and my list is constantly getting longer of things I'd love to buy.

Is there anything you're lusting over from their website? Let me know!

Lots of Love
C H A R L O T T E  S U M M E R S
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment