Friday 16 May 2014

Noah didn't build this PRETTY LITTLE ARK THING

HI HI HI HI!!! 

It has certainly been a while since I blogged and if you follow me on Twitter/Instagram it means you won't have missed me too much, right? Things got a bit crazy and I needed to concentrate on my website shoots and work so unfortunately my blog took a back seat, but I appear to be back (yeeehaaaa) and just in time for this warm weather. I hope to post more often and with a lot more of my favourite outfits, reviews, BTS on shoots & anything else you'd like to see let me know.

So let's start with this beautiful monochrome floral co-ord from the super cool brand ARK clothing it's thee perfect fit and the layered detail of the skirt is really flattering for my hips. Ark sell a whole host of brands from Motel to Lavish Alice and a wide variety for both men and women, however it's Ark's own brand of clothing and especially their co-ords (go grab the dolphin co-ord NOW as it was sold out when I tried..boo hoo) that I 100% recommend and absolutely adore.

Worn over the shoulders is my newest charity shop purchase in the form of this gorgeous long line blazer originally from Planet and BRAND NEW for only £5. I picked this up in one of Newark's local charity shops when I was there visiting family at the weekend. It's mottled grey tone and lightweight material will be a great partner for my outfits this summer.

Now let's talk about the shoes that EVERYONE either has or wants....the cleated heel shoe. These beauties can be purchased from Pretty Little Thing (link below) and my ones are samples from Wingfield PR who represent PLT and are being used for my next fashion shoot at the end of the month (exciting!!!). Pretty Little Thing have some of the best clothing amongst online retailers and are definitely my 'go to' brand for up to date style.




C0-0rd c/o - ARK
Heels c/o- Wingfield PR for PRETTY LITTLE THING

Photos taken by Chris Mayo

Lots of Love
C H A R L O T T E   S U M M E R S
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment